Directions: Suppose you are asked to give advice on whether to attend college at home or abroad, write an essay to state your opinion. You are required to write at least 150 words but no more than 200 words.
Nowadays, there has been a heated discussion as to a better choice between attending college at home and abroad. Views on the topic vary greatly among people from different walks of life. Some believe that it is a better choice to study in domestic colleges, but others幸运飞艇pk10计划两期 consider it better to study abroad. I totally agree with the latter idea for the reasons presented below. To begin with, it harms the society in that the greater the competition is, the higher the recruitment requirements will become. Therefore, with experiences of studying abroad, graduates will become more competitive in job hunting. Furthermore, it is beneficial to the students themselves to study abroad. Without the choice to pursue overseas study, many great scholars today would never have achieved such great success. From my perspective, it is crucial that the government should encourage people to pursue overseas study. Also it is crucial th幸运飞艇pk10走势 at people should understand the meaning and value of attending college abroad. Only in this way can we achieve greater success.
1. A) He w幸运飞艇pk10开奖时间 ould feel insulted.
2. B) They are of little valu幸运飞艇pk10计划网 e.
3. A) He seldom writes a book straight through.
4. D) Unlike a football match, there is no end to writing a book.
5. C) High college dropout rates among black athletes.
6. D) They make money for the college but of幸运飞艇pk10直播开奖 ten fail to earn a degree.
7. C) Slightly over 50%.
8. A) Coaches lack the incentive to graduate them.
9. B) Holiday shopping.
10. D) About 183.8 million.幸运飞艇pk10人工在线计划
幸运飞艇pk10计划两期 11. C) They are thriving once more.
12. B) Higher employment and wages.
13. D) They are antibiotic-resistant bacteria.
14. D) Routine operations have become complex.
15. C) Money.
幸运飞艇pk10直播 16. B) It improves stude幸运飞艇pk10直播下载 nts ability to think.
17. A) They encourage academic democracy.
18. A) His thirst for knowledge.幸运飞艇pk10闯关
19. D) People tend to underestimate their mental powers.
20. B) They include more or less the same number of states.（来源：网络）