Part I Writing (25 minutes)
Directions: For this part, you are allowed 30 minutes to write a short easy on how to besthandle the relationship between doctors and patients. You should write at least120 words but no more than 180 words.
Part II Listening Comprehension (25 minutes)
Directions: In this section, you will hear three news reports. At the end of each news report, you will hear two or three questions. Both the news report and the questions will be spoken only once. After you hear a question, you must choose the best answer from the four choices marked A), B), C) and D). Then mark the corresponding letter on Answer Sheet 1 with a single line through the centre.
幸运飞艇pk10全天计划人工免费 幸运飞艇pk10直播双彩网 Questions 1 and 2 are based on the news report you have just heard.
1. A) Her friend Erika. C) Her grandfather.
B) Her little brother. D) Her grandmother.
2. A) By taking pictures for passers-by. C) By selling lemonade and pictures.
B) By working part time at a hospital. D) By asking for help on social media.
Questions 3 and 4 are based on the news report you have just heard.
3. A) Finding cheaper ways of highway construction.
B) Generating electric power for passing vehicles.
C) Providing clean energy to five million people.
D) Testing the efficiency of the new solar panel.
4. A) They can stand the wear and tear of natural elements.
B) They can be laid right on top of existing highways.
C) They are only about half an inch thick.
D) They are made from cheap materials.
Questions 5 to 7 are based on the news report you have just heard.
5. A) Endless fighting in the region. C) Inadequate funding for research.幸运飞艇pk10稳赢公式
B) The hazards from the desert. D) The lack of clues about the species.
6. A) To observe the wildlife in the two national parks.
B) To identify the reasons for the lions’ disappearance.
C) To study the habitat of lions in Sudan and Ethiopia.
D) To find evidence of the existence of the “lost lions”.
7. A) Lions walking. C) Some camping facilities.
B) Lions’ tracks. D) Traps set by local hunters.
Directions：In this section, you will hear two long conversations. At the end of each conversation, you will hear four questions. Both the conversation and the questions will be spoken only once. After you hear a question, you must choose the best answer from the four choices marked A), B), C), and D). Then mark the corresponding letter on Answer Sheet 1 with a single line through the centre.
Questions 8 to 11 are based on the conversation you have just heard.
8. A) Her ‘lucky birthday’. C) Her wedding anniversary.
B) A call from her dad. D) A special gift from the man.
9. A) Gave her a big model plane. C) Took her on a trip overseas.
B) Bought her a good necklace. D) Threw her a surprise party.
10. A) The gift her husband has bought.
B) The trip her husband has planned.幸运飞艇pk10心得体会
C) What has been troubling her husband.幸运飞艇pk10计划
D) What her husband and the man are up to.幸运飞艇pk10开奖记录双彩
11. A) He will be glad to be a guide for the couple’s holiday trip.
B) He will tell the women the secret if her husband agrees.
C) He is eager to learn how the couple’s holiday turns out.
D) He wants to find out about the couple’s holiday plan.
Questions 12 to 15 are based on the conversation you have just hea幸运飞艇pk10开奖记录双彩 rd.
12. A) They are sensitive to the dynamics of a negotiation.
B) They see the importance of making compromises.
C) They know when to adopt a tough attitude.
D) They take the rival’s attitude into account.
13. A) They know how to adapt. C) They know when to make compromises.
B) They know when to stop. D) They know how to control their emotion.
14. A) They are patient. C) They learn quickly.
B) They are good at expression. D) They uphold their principles.
15. A) Make clear one s intentions. C) Formulate one s strategy.
B) Clarify items of negotiation. D) Get to know the other side.
Directions: In this section, you will hear three passages. At the end of each passage, you will
hear three or four questions. Both the passage and the questions will be spoken only
once. After you hear a question, you must choose the best answer from the four
choices marked A), B), C), D). Then mark the corresponding letter on Answer
幸运飞艇pk10直播开奖 Sheet 1 with a single line through the centre.
Questions 16 to 18 are based on the passage you have just heard.
16. A) When America s earliest space program started.
B) When the International Space Station was built.
C) How many space shuttle missions there will be.
D) How space research benefits people on Earth.
17. A) They accurately calculated the speed of the orbiting shuttles.
B) They developed objects for astronauts to use in outer space.
C) They tried to meet astronauts specific requirements.
D) They tried to make best use of the latest technology.
18. A) They are extremely accurate. C) They were first made in space.
B) They are expensive to make. D) They were invented in the 1970s.
Questions 19 to 21 are based on the passage you have just heard.
19. A) It was when her ancestors came to America.
B) People had plenty of land to cultivate then.
C) It marked the beginning of something new.
D) Everything was natural and genuine then.
20. A) They believed in working for goals. C) They had all kinds of entertainment.
B) They enjoyed living a living a life of ease. D) They were known to be creative.
21. A) Chatting with her ancestors. C) Polishing all the silver work.
B) Furnishing her country house. D) Doing needlework by the fire.
Questions 22 to 25 are based on the passage you have just heard.
22. A) Use a map to identify your location. C) Sit down and try to calm yourself.
B) Call your family or friends for help. D) Try to follow your footprints back.
幸运飞艇pk10开奖记录 23. A) You may find a way out without your knowing it.
B) You may expose yourself to unexpected dangers.
C) You may get drowned in a sudden flood.
D) You may end up entering a wonderland.幸运飞艇pk10开奖记录
24. A) Look for food. C) Start a fire.
B) Wait patiently. D) Walk uphill.
25. A) Inform somebody of your plan. C) Check the local weather.
B) Prepare enough food and drink. D) Find a map and a compass.（来源：整理自网络）